How Rocketbook Works
- Take notes.
- Write a poem.
- Solve an equation.
- Draw a masterpiece.
- It's your notebook.
Choose a destination
- Connect your symbols to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive, OneNote, Slack, Box, iCloud, iMessage, or Email.
- Tap Destinations, Change Destination, and sign in with your account.
- Mark the symbol on the Rocketbook pages you’d like to send.
- Open the Rocketbook App on your mobile device.
- Scan the pages you’d like to capture and send.
Blast your notes
to the cloud
- Your pages have reached their destination.
- Share, print, archive.
Out of Pages?
If you have the Everlast, Wave or Color, you can reuse your notebook! Learn how by clicking the product below